I have my first appointment to get my revision

E_Saenz
on 10/26/16 8:18 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

Today is my physical and blood draw I am hoping my new insurance gives the ok for my revision I am in misery because of severe reflux my new insurance kicks in on the 1st of November I am very nervous because I had amazing insurance that covered everything and now I have deductables and co pays and 20% that I'm responsible for.  I don't even know how much money out of pocket I will be needing.  

Elia Maria Saenz

hollykim
on 10/26/16 5:12 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 26, 2016 at 3:18 PM Pacific Time, E_Saenz wrote:

Today is my physical and blood draw I am hoping my new insurance gives the ok for my revision I am in misery because of severe reflux my new insurance kicks in on the 1st of November I am very nervous because I had amazing insurance that covered everything and now I have deductables and co pays and 20% that I'm responsible for.  I don't even know how much money out of pocket I will be needing.  

you will for sure have to cover your deductible amount and out of pocket maximum before insurance will kick in.

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/27/16 11:38 am

it sucks. Good luck. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

E_Saenz
on 10/30/16 12:31 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

I'm feeling very nervous but I believe that it will be approved i have had an emdoscopy and upper GI showing the severe reflux surgery is going to be my only option to fix my problem!   I will be shocked if they don't approve my surgery because I will have complications without it. 

Elia Maria Saenz

FDclerical
on 10/31/16 6:39 am
VSG on 11/06/12

I called my insurance to clarify all specific details as to what they cover. if your employer just switched over, call HR and they should give you a phone number and if it kicks in November 1st you should already be in their system. good luck and keep us posted!

Most Active
Recent Topics