It is happening, Wow

Tammi H.
on 10/31/16 11:40 pm

Will be 20, OR 21 days until I go in for my life altering surgery, again, and must be forever. No letting bad behaviors and ways come back into my life, with this surgery, it is all a new start and a new way of life that I will obstain to and with the support of my weight loss/ surgeon  group and team I have pulling, and working with me, I know this one is going to be the one to be the final end to this obesity I have battled over half my life. I do ask for your prayers and pray for you. Pray for those who are seeking the first and second surgery. Work, work real hard once you get it.

I go in on the 21st @8:00 am, nervous, but more excited then anything. It is happening fast once insurance approved and I completed my 90 days with the WL team I have been working with. I am wishing everyone who is working one getting one, that the Good Lord God will grant you one also. Work hard at getting it, don't back down. Not even when a surgeon says they won't do it because I will just ruin it. Pretty right down rude and ugly, but I didn't stop, took a step back and found another way to go, and here I am, getting it on the 21st.

H.A.L.A B.
on 11/1/16 11:50 am

Good luck. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics