Sleeve to ReSleeve anyone else have this done?

asapgerard1984
on 2/10/17 6:21 am

Hey guys I have my resleeve in 3 days!  Anyone else have this done can share there results?  I only need to lose about 30lbs and the doctors thinks he can take about half the stomach I have now.  The shape of my stomach now is like an hour glass.  He wants to do the surgery not just for the weight loss but he is also going to fix a hiatal hernia and to prevent more issues with my stomach like ive had the last 2 years.  Im very suprised the insurance approved it but he told me resleeves are really really really easy to get a approved and he does the all the time

cmp067
on 2/11/17 4:41 pm
VSG on 03/23/12

I had my re-sleeve for exactly the same reasons as you on Jan 6 - a little over a month ago. So far, so good. I've already lost 15 lbs. I was also shocked that my insurance approved it. Best of luck on this next leg of your journey. :)

Original VSG 3/23/2012 - Revision/Resleeve 1/6/2017

SashaKing
on 7/30/17 12:53 pm

Are you happy with your resleeve? I would love to hear from you. Thanks...

anewstart123
on 5/3/17 11:13 pm

Hello, I was wondering how you did with your resleeve? I'm scheduled for May 30th and looking to connect with others who had the procedure . I hope you're doing well.

SashaKing
on 7/30/17 12:49 pm

Hi I am being resleeved would love an update or to support one another... Let me know.

SashaKing
on 7/30/17 12:47 pm

Hi does anyone have a updates? for us? I am scheduled to be resleeved August 24th and I want to know if being resleeved worked for anyone of you?

Most Active
Recent Topics