Stressing out

Wondawoman2.0
on 3/22/17 7:57 am
VSG on 11/27/13

MY revision from VSG to RNY is scheduled for 4/20. I am getting married on 4/9. I am having a motility and ph study done on 4/5 under anesthesia bc it was not able to be placed properly the first time. ( kept getting tangled) 4/5 is also my pre op appt.

I feel like there is so much to do and no time. I am so nervous about the surgery. I keep thinking just forget it, you can deal with the reflux. Then I have a bad day of vomiting and heartburn and choking and wish I could have the surgery tomorrow. How do you guys deal with doubt?

lw152
on 4/2/17 10:27 pm - FL

The same .... My surgery is the April 5th.. I have actually lost almost all the weight again from being sick. I started seeing the surgeons last June. Will be so glad to have it over and done with. Consulted two different surgeons and its the safest way to convert to RNY. I have an hourglass shaped stomach and large hiatal hernia. I sleep with my head elevated and more nausea than actually vomiting. I loved my sleeve and did very well with it for about three years. I had other health issues as well as stressful life experiences. Then I had to go through the whole process again. The first time it was denied until my surgeon did a phone consultation explained my situation. It helped me to log back in here and read about others. Best of luck. I wouldn't put off if you have the date don't think it will get by itself. It hasn't for me.

5Ft 2in

Most Active
Recent Topics