VSG TO PLICATION?

Erinawol
on 4/10/17 10:49 pm - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 07/27/11 with

Hey all , i had surgery 5 years ago changed my life !! Everything was amazing until I lost the love of my life. When my life fell apart i turned to food and alcohol and then went and travelled the world for a year. Now im back and its time to do damage control, I have stretched my sleeve back to regular size and am looking at a revision plication to get my portions back under control. The Canadian dollar is really weak right now and i simply cant afford another 10k dollar bill.

Im looking for anyone who has revised from vsg to plication for information on your doctor, success rates , cost etc.

I absolutely refuse to do RNY as i am only 40 lbs away from my goal , the surgery is only as a stop to future weight gain. Thanks!

♪ I will never forget
No no
I will never regret
No no
I will live my life ♪

Nura777
on 4/11/17 11:07 am

Sorry for your loss. I am suprised your stomach returned to a regular size, was this confirmed with a bariatric doctor? If not, please do that first. I believe your surgeon also only used small bougie sizes so it's highly suprising.

Erinawol
on 4/11/17 1:49 pm - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 07/27/11 with
I have, I also specifically requested a larger bougie 40 not the standard 36 . Any info from others who have actually had a revision greatly appreciated.
♪ I will never forget
No no
I will never regret
No no
I will live my life ♪

Most Active
Recent Topics