Count Down

MsShawna
on 4/28/17 2:31 pm - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Hi everyone first let me send out a congratulations to the ones who just had there revision. And to the ones who have upcoming revisions like myself lol! Good Luck and I send positive vibes to you all. We are in this together I am counting down to my surgery on Monday and I promise I will update you on my progress. Until then everyone let us continue to encourage each other we are fighting the same battle.ð?¤--

banded2rny
on 4/28/17 3:15 pm
RNY on 05/01/17

Surgery sister! Its so exciting! We got this!!

MsShawna
on 4/28/17 3:20 pm - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

You better believe it sister! I know you are going to do wonderful!

bruindiva92
on 4/28/17 5:21 pm
Revision on 03/29/17

MsShawna,

Please keep us updated on your progress. Just know we are here to support you. You got this!!

MsShawna
on 4/28/17 6:30 pm, edited 4/28/17 11:52 am - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Hi bruindiva92 I will most definitely keep everyone updated on my progress. And I so appreciate you and everyone on here support. You look wonderful thank you again for your support.

marbella37
on 5/4/17 9:43 am
RNY on 04/24/17

Hello I hope you are doing ok. I am assuming you had your revision on 5/1/17. Would like to know how you are feeling. My revision was on 4/24/17. First week was really hard mentally no hunger. But a week after surgery I was back to work and I feel so much better. Congrats looking forward to hear from you.

Maribel

MsShawna
on 5/4/17 10:14 am - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Hi Marbella37 thank you for reaching out to me. Yes I had my revision on Monday. I got released yesterday from the hospital. I am doing ok I was really sore but then I started walking in the hallways at the hospital. And the more I walked the better I felt. Congratulations to you as well. How are you feeling?

Nancyj1026
on 5/7/17 5:44 am - norwalk, CT
Congratulations on you revision. I've been thinking about it for some time. How was the process?
MsShawna
on 5/7/17 5:54 am - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Hi Nancyj1026 thank you so much the process was fine. It didn't take long at all I would say a matter of 4 months from going to the different appointments. Everyone is different and it depends on your insurance requirements. When it was time to send in approval for insurance my surgeon sent it in on a Friday. I got called with approval on Monday. But like I mentioned everyone's insurance is different. As for the surgery it went well I had scar tissue from 2 C-section sections so my surgeon took care of that as well. I am doing well still sore but I have started exercising already. Lol I know but that's how I am always have to be moving plus I have a history of blood clots. But I would say to you go for it you only have one body and you have to take care of it. If you have any questions please let me know. Nice meeting you I hope you will be joining us on this journey soon.

ladee24
on 5/8/17 9:41 am
Revision on 04/01/17

Hi. My revision is tomorrow, May 9th at 915. I am so nervous. I had the sleeve in May 2013 and got pregnant Feb 2014. I have severe acid reflux and a hiatal hernia. I decided to have the bypass. My sleeve surgery took, maybe, 45 minutes. I know this will be much longer because of the other issues.

Most Active
Recent Topics