New to site seeking help with exploring revision

RandySr
on 5/4/17 3:28 pm - Bonham, TX

I'm new to the site searching for help. I had Gastric Bypass in '03. I went from 315 lbs. to 218 lbs. I have since gained back to 300 lbs. I really think with what I know now, a do over is what I need to be successful. Any advice or assistance would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

ShoreToLose
on 5/13/17 2:06 pm - Brick, NJ

Go to ur surgeon and call ur insurance company. I just had my Revision on May 10th. I lost 113 pounds and put back on 50-60 since my RNY in 2010. I acted. Even when I tried refocusing, the damaged was already done to my pouch. I still had co-morbitities (Sleep Apnea, Sugar a little high and a high BMI). That being said, I own my failure, or at the very least, lacking or maintaining a consistent weight. Too many cheat months, weeks, days.

Given this second chance, I hear ya. I'm especially gonna watch out for those little demons that pop back up.

I never thought I'd have a Revision. I was so focused, made such great progress. But once I achieved the look I wanted, I yep, let my guard down and started justifying cheat weeks, days, meals.

Also, I went balls out on my exercise routine. I mean 5 Spin classes a week, 4 aerobic classes, running and biking, weightlifting, etc. I can't maintain that now. Exercise was never the problem with me. But I'm not going at that break neck speed again.

1st Goal: 190 lbs. - Achieved 8/3/2010
2nd: Goal: 165 lbs. - `Achieved 11/2/2010
Most Active
Recent Topics