RNY to Ds

Mary_Alida
on 8/3/17 7:46 am - HOldenville, OK

I live in OK. There are no surgeons in this state who do this type of revision. Are there any in TX that anyone would recommend. I was 281 in 2003 had RNY in San Diego, CA. I lost to 155 (I'm 5'6.5"). Now weight in at 207 and can't seem to lose no matter what I do. I had an endoscopy and was told I have a VERY enlarged stoma and pouch. Now ditching for a surgeon who'll revise to a DS.

Karenchase
on 8/8/17 2:28 pm - Bossier City, LA

I'm looking for anyone anywhere that does this procedure.

Ruby_Trout
on 8/9/17 11:34 pm - Canada

I think you just took the words straight from my brain! Very similar stats except started at 301.

Mary_Alida
on 8/10/17 6:42 am - HOldenville, OK

It's hard to not b able to find the help we need. Chin up we shall overcome some how!

jemontague
on 10/3/17 1:17 pm - Rio Linda, CA

I had a revision from RNY to DS on 7/27/17 . there are surgeons who do this. I don't know about in Texas though, you may have to call around. My surgeon is Dr. Keshishian, based in Pasadena, CA . He is AMAZING and one of the best for sure. www.dssurgery.com

I know there is another surgeon in the San Francisco area, Dr. Rabkin that does this as well, and a surgeon in Seattle, Dr. Srikanth.

I had a consult with Srikanth, and he seemed ok, but once i talked to Dr. K there was no question that I would go with him.

I live in Idaho, so i had to travel for the surgery. in total i was away from home for 2 weeks. 2 days pre-op, 5 days in hospital, and about a week in an air bnb until i was cleared to travel back home.

two4two
on 10/30/17 9:49 am
Revision on 11/20/17

There are a couple in utah Dr Cottom and Dr Simper

Most Active
Recent Topics