Revision 7 years after sleeve; can anyone relate

sexyjojo56
on 10/9/17 12:08 pm

can a sleeve be made smaller??? does anyone know?

shortsleeve
on 10/5/17 1:48 pm - MD
sexyjojo56
on 10/9/17 12:06 pm

I had VSG as well ive gained 65 lbs back, I'm seeing the surgeon about possible gastric bypass I hope he can give me an alternative, I don't want to have the bypass. I still have restriction, but I know how to eat concentrated amts of sugar and carbs. I am mad at myself, but I'm hoping to get on track again. I have really bad GERD and sometimes chicken gets stuck and wont go down. I'm fooling no one, I know what it takes to do this right I'm out of control, I feel that being on here and knowing I'm not the only one is a big help. So I'm staying on here to get that push I need and the people on here support you and don't judge you. When I was almost at my goal people started telling me I looked old and my skin made me have really bad issues , so I got it in my head to put a few lbs on, well that ended up being more. Those people now think I look better but they don't have GERD and have bad knees and neck problems , my back and legs are full of metal from a car accident, I gained a 150 lbs because I could not move anymore, It was so nice when I was thin, I could not feel so much pain in my knees and back and neck, but that skin was a real aweful thing to deal with, and ultimately is going to be there only with fat in it instead of just skin. I hope this works for me .

thank you all for any support

jojo

Most Active
Recent Topics