Comment below if you want more friends!

KayLavonne
on 3/21/18 12:41 pm

Hello,

I am new to OH and would like more inspirational friends on here. I am still deciding between getting a revision surgery - VSG to RNY, or to try to lose it on my own. Positivie vibes welcomed only! I have ready some of the threads on here and for the most part they are wonderful! However, there are a couple of people that concerns me... I only allow positive energy in my space, and that includes my cyber space And if you feel the same way that I do and would like more positive connections, feel free to comment and say so!

Nice to meet you!

Kapy

Hotchic
on 3/23/18 11:14 am

HELLO

HAPPY VIBES.IM IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING MY REVISONS.MY APPOINTMENT IS 29MARCH.FROM SLEEVE TO RNY.

KayLavonne
on 3/25/18 9:57 pm

Well lets be sure to help each other in this journey!

PRHOLLYSPRINGS
on 3/24/18 12:33 pm - Holly Springs, NC

Hi there Kay,

you can succeed with a rny. Just to let you know Ive been looking into a revision to my RNY in 2009. Its been gradual but weight is creeping back up. how are you getting your surgery approved.

KayLavonne
on 3/25/18 9:55 pm

I go in this Thursday to determine if I have a hiatal hernia, if I have GERD, and how much my pouch has stretched. I think its called an EGD? But I will keep you posted.

Hotchic
on 3/31/18 11:12 pm

Hello

I had my EGD last thursday. I get my results April 12.so we shall see. I will keep you posted..Good Luck

KayLavonne
on 4/9/18 12:56 pm

I went in for my EGD test. It was confirmed that I have a huge hiatal hernia and GERD. However, the doctor stated that he did not see anything on the test that would allow for the exclusion with my insurance company to be appealed. So I am confused because I thought that BOTH a hernia and GERD were reasons for an appeal. They did not want to even submit a claim. So I called my insurance company and they said that I could appeal the decision myself, but the office needed to first submit the claim. So I called the doctor's office, and it appears that the doctor is leaving in June, so he did not want to submit the claim because he wold not be around to do the procedure. I still felt that they can at least try, even if I will have to choose another provider. It seems like they do not want to deal with the appeal process so they have written me off. I will keep you updated on how things go.

Hotchic
on 4/14/18 4:29 am

Most Active
Recent Topics