How many revisions

desclyde
on 3/21/18 2:58 pm

Hello,

I not only had the RNY but a revision 3 years ago. I never reached my goal weight and would like to know if there are any options left for me. Yes I have gained 60 pounds back. I am not innocent and am a emotional eater which I continue to work on. Is it possible to have another revision after a revision?

ladygodiva1228
on 3/22/18 9:19 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15
On March 21, 2018 at 9:58 PM Pacific Time, desclyde wrote:

Hello,

I not only had the RNY but a revision 3 years ago. I never reached my goal weight and would like to know if there are any options left for me. Yes I have gained 60 pounds back. I am not innocent and am a emotional eater which I continue to work on. Is it possible to have another revision after a revision?

Well there are a lot of things to consider. What was the original reason for the first revision? What type of revision did you receive? What does your insurance say about revisions or would you be self pay? For your emotional eating are you working with a therapist or just trying to do it yourself?

The more revisions you have the higher the chance of something going wrong and the less weight loss.

What does your daily menu look like? Are you taking your vitamins and drinking plenty of water?

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Most Active
Recent Topics