I've got a consult appointment!!

Patty_D.
on 5/17/04 6:41 am - Kershaw, SC
I got a phone call from East Carolina, they went over my records that they received and said it would be really tricky to do my revision, but they thought they could do it, IF everything else went well and I was in resonably good health for my weight. You know, NO stomach ulcers, etc! I think I can work on eating right, and maybe even a little exersize in the mean time!! The appointment is July 1st!!!! I know this is NOT a date for surgery, but it IS as very big step forward from the STOP and stand still that I was in!! Thank you Jesus!!! Patty
janetlivingston
on 5/17/04 12:07 pm - Chicago, IL
I am happy for you, You are right it is a big step. What type of revision are you looking to have? Janet
Patty_D.
on 5/17/04 12:23 pm - Kershaw, SC
I only had the old stomach stapling with a small band at the exit to the intestines. So, I am looking to get a RNY in the revision, but will have to wait and see what the Drs. want to do and what the insurance will approve!! Patty
janetlivingston
on 5/17/04 12:25 pm - Chicago, IL
http://www.duodenalswitch.com read this and look into it, before you make up your mind. Let me know what you think.
Patty_D.
on 5/17/04 1:00 pm - Kershaw, SC
I have researched all of the options throughly. I wouls like to do that one, but I KNOW my Ins. will NOT pay for it, so it is out!! Patty
Most Active
Recent Topics