Well, It Looks Like I'm Going to Have the Surgery Wednesday After All!!!

Arianwen E.
on 7/26/04 10:29 am - Woodside, NY
I know, with my track record, it's not set in stone, but all the clearances have come in, and other than calling the hospital tomorrow between 4 and 7 PM to find out where exactly to show up, I'm going under the knife 7/28/04! I am so excited! I still have to worry about the 20% that Medicaid should be paying, but I figure I can either work out a payment plan with the hospital or the collection agency if the hospital won't work with me. I can budget in about $50 a month, and the 20% shouldn't be more than $600, although they suggested it would only be in the $400-$450 range. On a less stressful note, I've gone into puree overdrive. I have over 25 liquified, good tasting, meals in the freezer, and I'm still worried, well, what if I crave this, or what if I crave that? It's probably just paranoia, but I like to be prepared. Anyway, got to go to the supermarket and buy 6 boxes of chicken and beef broth, as well as some more sugar free jello, just in case my doc desides after the surgery that he wants me on clear liquids longer than the 1-2 days he told me. -Ari
AMYLU
on 8/23/04 3:16 am - Conroe, TX
HOW ARE YOU DOING?
Most Active
Recent Topics