psych eval

F A.
on 11/30/04 3:24 am - TAYLORSVILLE, IA
Has anyone had a problem w the psych eval? My insurance doesn't require it however, the surgeon's office says they do. I had an appointment yesterday with a LCSW as the final leg of information gathering. Holy Moly what a witch! She flat out told me it wouldn't work the 2nd time and I should just eat smaller portions. (This was inbetween the 3 cell phone calls she received, an interruption by her secretary and her trying to stay awake while I talked) Wow, that was great for my self esteem. I've already been cleared by my PCP and the surgeon so what do I have to do? Just wondered if anyone else has encountered this problem.
cruise queen
on 11/30/04 4:15 am - cabin 719, VA
Get a second from someone else. That is very unprofessional behavior. I can not believe she told you it would not work a second time around....The nurse in my PCP's office told me, " Staples do not come undone and your insurance company won't pay because you gained weight. Haven't gotten approval yet but guess what..... Those staples are undone. Do not let this bit of negativity rain on your parade. Be Positive. My best friend told me recently when I explained the complications of a second surgery. We serve a God who specializes in Miracles and believing just 90% is like believing 110%. BE POSITIVE. You are in my prayers. Good luck! Tina
F A.
on 11/30/04 9:56 pm - TAYLORSVILLE, IA
Thank you a million x's for you words of encouragement - you have absolutely no idea how a far your words carry - God is obviously working through you!
cruise queen
on 11/30/04 11:58 pm - cabin 719, VA
I read your bio.... How sad... I do wish you luck and happiness. I am totally praying for you. I know what it is like to not have the energy to deal with your daughter. I am a mom of 3; a 17 year son, a 13 year old son and a 9 year old daughter. The 13 year old needs suppervision constantly, he is testing the waters of life these days, how trying!!!That 9 year old is exhausting she is full of herself. She is Bipolar, and ADHD. So she is a handful. She is a competition cheerleader and plays golf. Her activities where me out not to mention the homework!!!!!! I think back to when she was 4. I was about 70 lbs thinner and could deal with her. Thank God the 17 year is not too difficult. I will be praying and ask my friends to pray as well. Good luck, I hope you find the closeness with your hubby again. Hope he is supportive of the revision. My husband(#2 as well) and I are very close and he is very supportive. My ex was not supportive and he is not happy about the 2nd surgery either. Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics