Laparoscopic Revisions at Baylor in Dallas

Dallas D.
on 12/4/04 9:11 pm - TX
Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas is offering laparoscopic revisions which means you would have only five to six half-in*****isions instead of being opened several inches. So many patients have contacted Baylor to have revisions, that a new seminar has been added just for revision patients. These monthly seminars begin in January. You can make a reservation by calling 1-800-4-BAYLOR. Dusty
Laura S.
on 12/10/04 2:59 pm - Georgetown, TX
Hi Dusty, My name is Laura and I had the VBG surgery back in 1999 and am interested in converting over to bypass. I originally had open surgery. Do you know if they can do laproscopic if I originally had open? Thanks! ~Laura
Dallas D.
on 12/20/04 11:44 am - TX
Even if your original surgery was done open, they will probably be able to do your revision laparoscopically. The first revision seminar is being held the fourth Thursday in January from 6:30- 8:30 p.m. To make your reservation, call 1-800-4-BAYLOR. Be sure to let them know you want to attend the Revision Seminar and not the Information Seminar. Dr. Todd McCarty will personally lead the Revision Seminar each month. Dallas
Most Active
Recent Topics