date with a surgeon

F A.
on 1/14/05 2:57 am - TAYLORSVILLE, IA
January 20th, I have a date with the surgeon for revision and hernia repair. Can't believe how long I've waited to write those words. I'm absolutely scared to death. Maybe because I've waited 5 long years for this, and I'm afraid I'm going to jinx myself in someway, by sharing this information, however, I woudn't have made it this far if not for the unselfish posters who share their stories. The anxiety is immense! If you have a minute, please say a little prayer for me, that I'll be back soon! Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement!!
Lisa E.
on 1/14/05 10:07 am - waverly, NY
hi, its been over 5 years since i had the VGB and i didnt have any problems at all with that, now Feb. 2 Iam having open RYN.. and Iam scared to death also... i hear so much how it is more dangerous, but i think being 100 pounds over weight and in my 40s is more risky... maybe we can comfort each other and get thru this, I will pray for you and you can pray for me, Take care, I wish you the Best.. Lisa
LeAnn S.
on 1/17/05 9:53 am - Tulsa, ok
Wow! That is this Thursday. I will pray for you. I hope someone can update us on how everything went for you. YOU WILL BE FINE. You will be post up when I go in on the first. I am sure you have a lot of people praying for for you. Thanks for all of your input on this forum. It means a lot. Your new wl buddy, LeAnn
LeAnn S.
on 1/18/05 4:33 am - Tulsa, ok
2 days to go. I am praying for you!
LeAnn S.
on 1/20/05 1:55 am - Tulsa, ok
Fran, It is about noon here in Tulsa and I am thinking about you. I trust everything went beautifully. You are so very brave and I pray that you will have a smooth and speed recovery. God be with you through this. LeAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics