My surgery date has moved to February 1st

LeAnn S.
on 1/17/05 9:42 am - Tulsa, ok
Thanks everyone for your helpful replies. I have been going to your profiiles and clicking on email me. Is that working? Please let me know. Also I had to move up my surgery date because of my job. I am glad it is sooner but I am nervous. I feel like it is the right thing to do but I still feel apprehensive. I am so grateful to all of you who are contributing to this revision forum. It is such a difficult decision to make but I am confident it is the right one for me. Please keep me informed of your progress. This time it is going to be a success!! I pray that the Lord will take care of all of you. LeAnn Skeen
Pretty L.
on 1/18/05 11:46 pm - The Big Apple, NY
Hello LeAnn, Good luck and God Bless on your upcoming surgery. I had the surgery in 1985 and it was not a success , I am in the process of getting a revision. I have completed the psyc and nutr. part of it I was given the go by both. I will see my surgeon on this Friday. I am hoping I will get some good news by then from him I am doing the practice run on taking the vitamins and calcium, water. I had a virus over the weekend and I didn't start until yesterday. On the BAF they are doing a protein train and I am going to get on board with them on Monday morning, maybe I will have dropped some lbs by Friday. I will keep you in my prayers. Gladys
Most Active
Recent Topics