udate on me

AMYLU
on 2/20/05 4:08 am - Conroe, TX
2-20-05 Finished my three months of nutrition classes. Talked with Bernie from Dr. Naamans office this week and she is getting everything ready to resubmit to my insurance. This is not an actual appeal, it is more like we are resubmitting it with the recommendations from the insurance. So we will see. It is so funny how when it gets to this point, I kinda start freaking , a little second guessing everything. I guess we all do. So maybe in the next few weeks I will know something. If I am approved I am thinking of scheduling the surgery for in the end of May, due to work and my boys school schedules. If I am not approved, then I send the appeal and go from there. Please keep me in your prayers as this is submitted again to the insurance. Thanks so much to all and to everyone. love to all Amy
TinyTT
on 2/20/05 4:32 pm - Bastrop, TX
Hi sweet Amy, Just wanted to say that I know JUST what you are going through and girl, it is not easy but it can be done. I know, I am having my revision in just 4 little days and I can't wait. All of my phone calls and testing is about to be all worth it. I wanted to tell you that I don't live very far from you and I would really like to get to know you and help you on your way. You and I sound so much alike and I could maybe give you some tips. I do want you to know that you are in my prayers and give it to God and he will take care of all your needs. I was reading your profile and why did the insurance not approve you? What did they say? Let me know, maybe I can help. By the way, you are more than welcome to email me! Good luck!
AMYLU
on 4/5/05 12:49 am - Conroe, TX
Christina, Just read your profile, You are doing really great. Is that 30 lbs in less than 6 weeks? I am impressed and it has given me hope since I too am a revision. See it will happen, hopefully for me too. I just feel so fat and miserable. Insurance should have my latest appeal so I am hoping to hear something by the end of the month. I want to have the surgery end of May or early June so I am ready to hear that approval. Keep your fingers crossed for me and congratulations on your success. Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics