Oh my gosh!!!

Linda S.
on 6/18/05 11:56 pm - Kokomo, IN
I just can't believe my surgery is June 23 coming up so quick. I'm so scared and nervous. Please your thoughts and prayers I so need. What is some things I should do the last 4 days before surgery. I feel like I want to eat everything I won't be able to after surgery.lol I'm having a open revision at St. Vincent Carmel. Dr. Huse has anyone been there and had Dr. Huse? I'm 57 so I'm even more nervous I'm no spring chick. Please let me know if what I'm feeling is normal. Thanks Linda
Susan M.
on 6/19/05 1:36 am - Rockford, IL
Hi Linda, I understand exactly what you are going through. I too am having an open revision to VBG that was done 22 years ago. I am 56 years old so don't think you are out there alone. It is a very scary prospect but not having the surgery is even scarier. I went to a wedding yesterday and could barely get around. I ached so bad when I got home that it ruined the whole event for me. Continuing to live this way sounds much worse then the comps of surgery. You will be fine and so will I. I think if we work the program the way we should and get good medical care and follow up all will be well. Remember that half the battle is fought in your head. Attitude plays such an important part I believe. We have both been through this before and know what to expect. Keep your chin up and believe in your own strength. I will pray and think about you everyday. Best of luck in your new life. Let me know how you do so I too will know what to expect. I have no date yet but everything is submitted. Did you have any trouble with insurance approval? Well again - good luck -all of us ol timers are out here pullin for ya honey. Love Susan Milner [email protected]
Lynne A
on 6/20/05 3:36 am - Covington, WA
Linda, my prayers are with you as your surgery approaches this Thursday. Please keep posting on the revision forum and let us all know how you are. Blessings to you! ~Lynne M.
SKW4241
on 6/20/05 9:41 am - indianapolis, IN
Congratulations. Did any of you have any problems with your insurance company paying for the revision. Did you have to provide your compliance to the first surgery or did your insurance just automatically approve the revision. SW
Most Active
Recent Topics