I'm home from my Revision

Reeree
on 8/15/05 3:51 am - Children of the Corn, IL
Dr. Prachand is THE MAN!!!. I'm home from surgery and doing great. The staff at UCH is awesome. I know I had a lot of scare tissue from previous surgeries but Dr. Prachand was able to do the surgery LAP. I can't say enough for Dr. Prachand Dr. Alverdy(who I met on Sat)and all the residents and med students, and attending's. I feel great, it's like the honeymoon period of RNY all over again I can only eat about 2 oz at any given time. Email me if anyone has any questions, it's the best decision I ever made!!! Lana
SKW4241
on 8/15/05 5:55 am - indianapolis, IN
Congratulations and wishing you a speedy recovery. I am awaiting approval for the revision from the SRVG/VBG to the lap rny. Having some insurance troubles but I am hopeful that this appeal will bring good news. Does it seem as though your mind kicked back in to weight loss mode from the previous bariatric surgery once surgery was complete. Can you see the opening where they can inflate/deflate your band. Let me know. Shana
Molly O.
on 8/15/05 7:35 am - Oakland, TN
Congrats to you!!! I hope everything works out for you...keep us updated on your progress. Only the best wishes Congrats again, Molly
DBS
on 8/16/05 12:27 pm - Southwest, OH
Congratulations, Lana! That's great you are home so soon and feeling good. Now keep in touch with us as you melt away....
tleej
on 8/19/05 12:06 pm - Homestead, PA
Hi Lana, Congratulations!!!! I am going in for my revision on 8/24/05. I hope to have the same testimony as you!!! Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics