Revision?

Linda H.
on 9/26/05 1:42 am - FERRIS, TX
Has anyone just had a revision from RNY back to your normal stomach?
dawn1234
on 9/27/05 4:53 am
I know of a couple of people on obesity help that have had to revise back. Can't recall their names but if you look around enough you will find their profiles.
RobinH
on 9/27/05 10:44 am - Mustang, OK
Hi Linda, I know this is hard. (I read your profile) I have been through this already once with a VBG and it failed after 4 years. I am wanting a revision to a RNY. I was not ready for the emotional roller coaster either. However, after losing 100 lbs and wearing a size 16. I knew I made the right choice and I am going to do it again. Have you tried going to a support group. I think that would help a lot!! There will be people there who will be going through or have gone through what you are feeling. It does get much easier. I promise!! Please be pateint and call your Dr. and find out about the support groups. I am sure you could find one on here. I will pray for you to feel better and more at ease. God Bless!! Robin
SUSAN P.
on 10/10/05 2:50 am - WAUKEGAN, IL
Linda, if you find someone who did please email [email protected]. I am desperatly looking for someone who did this too. Thanks.
Most Active
Recent Topics