Attn: Preops - a contest for you!

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 12:41 pm - Yakima, WA
Attention ALL preops who are members of ObesityHelp.com (you must have an accessible profile on ObesityHelp - Though ObesityHelp is NOT a sponsor of this contest - this is merely how I am verifying you are truly a preop - to the best of my ability. I don't want to see the prize go to waste.) - a new contest from Bariatric Bytes open only to YOU!!! This contest runs from Sept. 11th, 2005 until October 10th, 2005. Contest closes at Midnight (PST) on October 10th, 2005. Winner to be announced in the October 11th, 2005 Bariatric Bytes Newsletter. I will be accepting entries from preops for a drawing for "TWO" PREOP PREP PACKAGES. 2 winners will each receive ONE Preop Prep Package. There will be one drawing each, one for a male and one for a female. Men have mentioned that they are vastly outnumbered by female members of ObesityHelp and I'm trying to improve their odds of equal chance to win. The Preop Prep Packages contains: 1 package (24 count) Myntz! Peppermint Breath Strips - for that nasty ketosis breath 1 package (24 count) Myntz! Cynnamon Breath Strips 1 small Kitchen Scale (Cooking Concepts) w/ detachable weight cup - 16 ounce capacity (in ounces and grams) 3 toddler feeding bowls - microwave/dishwasher safe w/ lids 3 - 4.5 ounce snack cups w/ lids 2 (3 and 4 inch) Mesh Strainers (Ideal for the full liquids and pureed stage) by Cooking Concepts Pack of 2 soft-tipped baby spoons (I never used these, but some people REALLY find it helpful early postop) 1 bag (3 ounce, 28 count) of Sorbee, Crystal Light Hard Candies in Lemonade Flavor. Ideal for many during the liquids and pureed stages when you just need to CRUNCH something or have something hard to suck on for mouth feel. A real life saver (no pun intended) for me early out. Sweetened w/ Splenda and isomalt (a sugar alcohol). 2 bags of Sweet 'N Low Hard Candies - in Chocolate-caramel 'n creme flavor and Fruits 'N Creme flavor. 2 bags of Splenda Sugar-Free Soft Chews Candies in Fudgie Rolls and Creme Doublers (strawberries and cream) 1 tube Blistex Medicated Lip Balm 1 50-count package of NutraSweet brand sweetener. 1 10-count package of Crystal Light Sunrise flavor On-The-Go drink mix packets For rules of entry, and information on other contests currently open, go here: http://www.bariatricbytes.com/rule.html Hugs and good luck, Toots
Most Active
Recent Topics