APPROVED!!!

becklath
on 10/30/05 7:08 am - Norman, OK
Hooray and Thank the Powers that Be!!! Aetna approved my request for revision on the first try, and I got the notification only 22 days after my surgeon's office mailed the request packet... I don't know yet when my surgery date will be, as the lady from the surgeon's office didn't contact me by phone but instead sent me a letter which I didn't get until late Friday evening; so I will be calling FIRST THING Monday morning to speak to her and find out what's next... I am excited and nervous, but mostly excited. I have been having a lot of pain and nausea due to the complications from my VBG, and I am looking forward to feeling MUCH better once I recover from this operation. And, of course, I am looking forward to getting the weight I have regained off - ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! Thanks so much to all of you who have sent me well-wishes. Your uplifting emails have meant a lot to me... Rebecca L.
Patty_D.
on 11/4/05 6:25 am - Kershaw, SC
Congratulation!! You will be skinny in no time!! Patty
Evelyn Leonardo B.
on 11/11/05 8:12 am - New York, NY
Wow! I am really happy for you. I had the VBG 8years back and have since regained everything. I am considering both the RNY and the DS. I just don't know if a VBG can be turned into a DS. Can't wait to see you post the upcoming big day.
Most Active
Recent Topics