HAS ANYONE HAD PROBLEMS?NEED ANSWERS PLEASE ASAP

dolliesworld
on 12/8/05 11:34 am - SUNRISE BEACH, MO
I'm going to have a revison on Dec 16, 2005. and wanted to know if anyone had bad problems. I'm reading so many horried post. I'm having last seconds troughts. please help need advice. thank you Melodie
itzmyturn
on 12/13/05 8:30 am - Dallas, TX
I am not sure what procedure you are having revised, but myself, a friend and another lady on the board are all revisions from VBG to RNY. My surgery isn't until Tuesday, but my girlfriend and the other lady I have met here on the board both have done very well with their revisions and are at goal right now. No, complications and everything has been really good for them. Results vary, I am sure. Best Wishes with your surgery Denise Revision Open RNY 12-20-05
dolliesworld
on 12/13/05 8:57 am - SUNRISE BEACH, MO
thank you Denise. going to have a lap rny but might end up with a open not sure. dr said he going to try for the lap. thank you melodie
hessie28
on 12/18/05 5:15 am
Hope your surgery went well. I have not had any complications. Some nausea. Had pain under my left rib but I think they may have aggravated the rib muscle. Still a little sore after 8 weeks. I lost 35 so far since my October surgery. I'm doing good. Seems Like I can still eat the same foods. Just a little. I guess since they don't touch the intestines it stays the same as before the revision.
Most Active
Recent Topics