An10222’s Posts

An10222
on 11/12/18 7:44 am
Topic: RE: Breastbone sticking out

Question: Does anyone else's breastbone stick out since surgery? I had a hernia repair a year before my sleeve and then repaired again with my sleeve 3/2018 and then repaired again with my rny 7/2018. It's protruding out pretty far and I have still have problems swallowing so I was wondering if they might be related. Thank you ??

An10222
on 9/3/18 8:19 am
Topic: RE: Sleeve to bypass on Tuesday! Any post op suggestions or warnings?

Hi, I'm doing better Thank you. I had my PICC line out last Thursday and the fog seems to lifting. My brain has not been my own since my first surgery in vsg in March 2018. The rny went great 7/3/18 and now 2 months post from that I'm doing much better. The complications were I just couldn't stomach ( no pun intended ) anything liquid or solids. So after 17 iv hydration trips to the hospital I had a PICC line put in. I hated it but it kept me in better health and I dealt with the side effects for me it was nausea, hot flashes, clotted lines, diarrhea, more I can't remember. I guess what I'm saying is after 6 months and 75lbs down, I'm getting better everyday. I hope your doing well. Thanks for responding

An10222
on 9/3/18 7:52 am
Topic: RE: PICC Line

NSV.. WOOHOO!! As of last Thursday and after 6 months post-op of hydration and nutrition my PICC Line is out and I am FREE and 75lbs down

An10222
on 8/25/18 11:37 am

Hi there just wanted to let you know slowly I'm getting better! Moving forward! Thank you for your thoughts and kind words I deeply appreciate it ??

An10222
on 8/25/18 11:33 am
Topic: RE: Experiences with Weight Loss after Revision

Hi Thank you for responding back. Your doing so great that's wonderful good for you. I'm still struggling but coming back ??

An10222
on 8/25/18 11:31 am

Thanks for responding I hope your feeling better. tell me how your doing? What your eating? I'm still on a PICC line but starting to eat and drink my revision was done 7/3/18 take care

An10222
on 8/25/18 11:29 am

Hi there, I was just sending you good vibes back and was wondering how you were doing? What your eating? The differences you've experienced since your revision? I'm still on a PICC line but I'm starting to eat and drink, I have too or I don't think I'll ever be rid of the line. I hope your well take care and Thank you for responding.

An10222
on 7/23/18 11:18 am

Hi Thank you for responding back to me it means so much. I had my rny hernia repair repair July 3 so three weeks tomorrow and I am feeling a little better. All of a sudden saturday a fog kind of lifted probably the oxycodone I was on for the first few days. Jk I'm curious about your screen name me being from Boston, Ma I like it. Thank you for your suggestions keep them coming. ?? Andrea

An10222
on 7/15/18 7:00 am

Hi there, it's been almost two weeks since my revision and I'm still getting my nutrition and hydration from my PICC line. I wake up crying and in pain and I go to sleep the same way. I'm at a loss for words this morning except to say, I wish I could go back to the day before my first surgery. I'm losing weight but I'm so unhappy and severely uncomfortable. I know I can't turn back time but this is way too much to handle. Everything that can happen that's not good is happening. Any advice I'm exhausted, 19 weeks out tomorrow. ???

An10222
on 7/15/18 6:48 am

Hi, I've had PICC Line in for 12 weeks to feed and hydrate me. Idk when it will be be removed. I am at the end of my patience. This is too hard for me to deal with anymore! I wake up crying and in pain and discomfort and go to bed the same way since 3/19/18. Everything I put in my mouth hurts me or makes me sick.

An10222
on 7/13/18 5:16 pm

Thanks for writing back. I spent so time researching the gastric sleeve I'm lost with what to do now that it's been converted to an rny.

An10222
on 7/13/18 5:13 pm

Well I had my gastric bypass rny from sleeve/hernia repair repair July 3rd. I still have the PICC line in. I'm not sure how to recover from 19 weeks of this. I feel sick eating or drinking anything. my current weight is 189lbs down from 253lbs 3/19/18. Im still trying to recover. How are you doing? ??

An10222
on 7/3/18 11:11 pm

Thank you Paula for responding. My revision from sleeve to bypass rny was done this morning. I also had a hernia repair, repaired. The pain on my left side is excruciating. It took almost 5 hours and I feel so exhausted from the past 4 months. I have fears and concerns I've never had before March. I'm afraid of food now since I haven't eaten or drank anything in 4 months. Im glad things are going well for you. Let me know how things are going if you'd like. We're 12 days apart. I have an upper GI tomorrow to make sure all is well. I want my spirit back. Thank you again ??

An10222
on 7/1/18 6:25 pm

Thank you so much for responding. I hope you feel better soon! I'm here if you ever want to chat. Two more days for me before surgery. I'm so nervous my first surgeon who did my sleeve didn't want to go back in my belly, he said it was a mess so his boss is doing this next procedure. Wish me luck? Thanks again. I'd love to read anything you post about how your doing or what your experiences are. ??Take care

An10222
on 6/30/18 10:37 am

Hi I'm having a revision done from vsg to bypass this Tuesday. My vsg was 3/19/18 how are you feeling now? What are you eating and or drinking? Just curious Thank you, Andrea ?? I hope your feeling well!

An10222
on 6/30/18 10:32 am, edited 6/30/18 10:34 am

Hi I had vsg 3/19/18. Ive only had complications the last 16 weeks. Converting to bypass this Tuesday. Just so leary of everything now. I'm just wanting to hear stories of others who had the revision done so early after vsg and what their post op experiences were. How were the few days,weeks,months?? Thank you ?? Please any help!!

Most Active
Recent Topics