Good News! TT time!

patularn
on 7/2/06 7:04 pm - Hazard, KY
I will be having my insurance approved tummy tuck done on July 13th! I am so excited. I was approved back in October of last year and was never able to find time away from work to get it done and recouperate. No I will and then in two weeks I will be heading on vacation to Las Vegas. If there's anyone out there who has had the tummy tuck, write to me. I was wondering how long until I feel better. Diana
Mariah
on 7/3/06 10:05 am - Richmond, IN
Diana, Good luck with your TT. I am looking forward to having mine done next yr no matter is insurance pays for it or we do. I hope you have a speedy recovery. I know my friends that have had them do well. I have been told by then the worst is with the arms and thighs. That they can be very painful and have a slower recovery time. Best Wishes Mariah
patularn
on 7/3/06 10:37 pm - Hazard, KY
Mariah, Thanks for the words of encouragement! You will be in my thoughts and prayers for an approval next year! Diana
Caryl Mauk
on 7/4/06 9:46 am - Manor, TX
RNY on 06/26/06 with
Congratulations! I hope it goes very well.
Phatgyrl68
on 7/9/06 1:35 am - Clayton, NC
Hi Diana! Congrats on the TT. I had so much loose abdominal skin that I had to have 2 procedures. The lower TT was the worse. I had an incision from hip to hip. I took 3 weeks off from work ( I also had a breast lift done). The upper TT was a piece of cake--only took a week off. So tell me, how did you get your insurance to cover it? I had to pay for mine I need a thighlift BADLY! Please tell me what you did. Thanks in advance!
patularn
on 7/9/06 3:48 am - Hazard, KY
Tracey, Thanks for the encouraging words. I just hope that it doesn't take three weeks to get up and running again. I am heading to Las Vegas in 2 weeks and really wanted to be wearing my bikini by then (wishful thinking I guess). I would like to get a breast lift some time in the future, but my budget probably won't allow that for a couple of years. Until then, Victoria's Secret will just have to keep my secret and keep holding up the ole girls for just a little longer. As far as my insurance goes..... I did nothing sad to say. My doctor who performed my RNY a year and a half ago, will also being doing this procedure. The office put all the paperwork together and took the pictures (less than attractive ones at that). I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage. Check with your insurance carrier and see what they cover. Good Luck! Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics