new to the board

sunshine22
on 7/29/06 12:57 pm - Karrington, MN
Hello, I am a RN that works in Home Health. I meet with my MD this tues. Aug 2nd. for a consult and to sch. a surgery date..hopefully will be the middle or end of Aug. I have been battling wt. issues on and off since I was 20. Everytime I did lose wt. I always regained it -plus some extra. This time I want it off for life. I love reading others posts and journeys as they move thru this wls process. Take care.
2bthinatlast
on 7/30/06 1:54 am - Cresaptown, MD
Hi Sue, I am an RN in and Adult Medical Day Care. Background in Same Day Surgery/Med-Surg/Cardiac Rehab. I am excited to see fellow nurses here. I, too have been in the war for many years. So many ups and downs, and now no downs will happen. I never really believed that it was true that the body would stop loosing after so many tries, but now I know it is true...I am on the 6 month physician supervised wt. loss gig, MAMSI required. Hope to submit to get approval for sometime in Oct.??? Lets keep supporting each other, I was one of those medical people that didn't believe in weight loss surgery, but now know it is my only choice!!! Hope you get your date...excited for you!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics