NERVOUS ABOUT JOB HUNTING

mtkulasik
on 1/21/07 11:21 pm
HI! I'm fairly new to this we site and I'm loving it. I was hoping to get some feedback. At this time, I have been working with a GREAT doctor at an awesome clinic, but have been on medical leave for the past month. The only bad part, the money isnt that great, the COO of the company has promised me a raise (a year ago) and hasn't come through. I've been an RN for a year now and have just worked at the clinic as a nurse, but would like to try something a little more challenging, but just don't know where to start looking, or even what I would like. Any suggestions? Thanks Mary (chicago,Il) Heck, I've been thinking about even moving to Florida where my dad lives!!!
Luvitsunny
on 1/25/07 8:17 am - Sunny South, FL
Hi Mary, I have just graduated RN school (this is a 2nd career venture for me) and maybe for a different reason, I too, am a little nervous about job hunting. I actually have a one year commitment to the Baptist Healthsouth System since they paid for my school. I would ultimately like to find a RN position with a small clinic or private hospital/physician. I live in Florida and there is so much that an RN can do here in the state. Best of luck. luvitsunnyv*-)
Most Active
Recent Topics