***Appetite Suppressants???***

brigitta
on 12/14/11 4:27 am - Germantown, MD
OK...I need to tell you I must be the second hungriest person....and I have been contemplating the same thing....In fact , your article is the first article I pulled up in my search to see if anyone else was considering this.   This makes me feel much better.  In fact, I am on my way today to start this program.   Its an appetite suppressant and B-12 shot.  I had the sleeve surgery.  I started at 264 and now I am  at 194....70 pounds is great but it has stopped there and I feel like eating everything I see.  Now I know I am going for it because I need this extra push to regain the confidence to get this last 50 pounds or I am not going to be happy.   Thanks Again!!

Judi J.
on 12/14/11 5:26 am - MN
wow seeing this post bumped up made me sad. the original poster, Alyssa, passed away. I'm not sure what the exact cause was but she had mega complications from her surgery.

Rest in Peace Alyssa. So sad to see this.
ladyinwaiting777
on 2/28/09 2:54 pm
Not flaming here...but PLEASE think long and hard before getting on Phentermine.  I was on and off this drug for years...and yes you will lose weight...but you WILL gain it all back once you stop taking it.  Your body will eventually become resistant to it...even if you don't take it every day.  It will screw up your metabolism.  It will make you nervous, jittery, agitated.  You may get heart palpitations and end up with heart problems.  I was thrtilled every time I took it...the weight loss and energy was amazing...but my appitite went out of control every time I quit taking it.  Your friends will find out soon enough...once they stop the drug they will gain it back.  Unfortunately...there are no short cuts to losing this weight and dealing with our hunger issues.  We have to figure out a way to manage on our own. 

Good luck to you...I'm sorry you are having so many issues since your surgery.  But trust me...diet pills are NOT the way to go..

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 413 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?