Tummy Tuck approved - Tricare Prime

stephanieknight77
on 7/14/18 1:41 pm

i have currently undergone a lapband and the corective surgery to gastric sleeve. i am in the process to get pannectomy done but 2 general surgereon now said i neew tummy tuck. spoke with plastic surgereon who also states based off my problems that would be the only way to go. i want to know what issues you had that got yours approved.

cselaya
on 7/30/10 7:24 am - Riverside, CA
Hello, that's great news to hear you were approved There is hope after all..How did you go about getting approved for your RNY? My husband is in the Navy we are out about 2 hrs away from SD Naval Base.. I had my 5th and last baby six months ago, I have tried everything and I barely lose anything. I am currently paying out of pocket for a diet dr but I hate taking the diest pills.. they seriously make me crash and im so tired I have no energy for nothing.

Anyhow, I am currently about 95lbs over weight and I already have the tummy overhang.. it often gets irritated and has a horrible oder. I need a tummy tuck or pannicular which ever.. Please any info on how you went about your process will help.. Thanks sincerely desperate..
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 411 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Forum Search Error & 404