My Owwie Wowie!

lizdotcom99
on 9/3/09 9:52 am
RNY on 07/13/09 with
So, I am 40 pounds down at just about 7 weeks out!  All my clothes are too big and hey, I am not complaining.....but while I have said I am not gonna buy any new stuff till I can't wear what I got....I think I need to rethink that.  The undies just aren't comfy anymore and I have the welt to prove it!!!  So....off I go to get some new undies....and I think the bra may be on that list too!!!

On the other funny side of things...I am trying to pack for my Disney vacation nest Saturday.....and I am going in some baggy arse clothes!  But it does feel so good to see such awesome results early on.  One of my girlfriends did show me how to tie some of my baggy tshirts in a way that they are really cute and actually fit...so there is that!

So  yep...new undies....my little wow!!
On the road to a whole new me and a  shopping spree!!!
Liz

kellieb71
on 9/3/09 9:58 am - Raleigh, NC
Have fun when you head to the World :)  My DH and I went to Disney Land this past March, and are heading for Disney World in December.  If you're eating in the parks - remember that the servings are big enough to comfortably share - because, well, we don't eat all that much anymore :) 

(And all the WALKING we do!)

Have fun!   Look forward to hearing about your trip when you get home!
  Day by Day.

kindafunny
on 9/3/09 10:15 am - Pittsburgh, PA
WOOOOO New Undies!!!!  That's FABULOUS!!!  I am 10 days out and down 26 total (pre-op diet).  I can't wait for new undies!!  Congratulations!!
Every Day Is A Blessing

SonalB
on 9/3/09 10:26 am
You may want to look into a support group that also do gently worn clothes swap for your baggy clothes.  You maybe able to help someone else and someone else may have some things that may help you. Our support group does that and it is extremely fun!

Enjoy shopping for new undies.

lizdotcom99
on 9/3/09 10:50 am
RNY on 07/13/09 with
I would LOVE to find a support group period!  The clothing swap part o fit wouldl be the icing on the cake!!! 

But I am starting to put all my really baggy stuff in a basket that I intend to do something on the lines of giving to somebody in need.  If I can't find that person, then they will go to Goodwill!  Great suggestion though!!!
On the road to a whole new me and a  shopping spree!!!
Liz

wyoctry
on 9/3/09 11:06 am - Riverton, WY
I am pretty much right with you.  Even said "no buying".. at least for several months because figured I would waste money buying stuff that would be too big in a month.  But didn't think about the undies.  Now even the skimpy ones are baggie grandma panties.. ugh.  We are headed to Billings this weekend for some shopping and I figure a girl is just gonna haveta' spend.
Have fun with mickey ... he is the "mouse" of my dreams.  :)

Pamela

deehoney
on 9/3/09 3:57 pm - So Cal Baby, CA
I said the same thing and said I wasn't going to buy any new clothes, but really nothing was fitting me anymore. I bought some T's that I picked up for $10. I did notice that I needed a new bra and found that my size has gone down from 46D to 44C and my undies are sagging, lol.  I bought the T's a little small meaning that I can't dry them quite yet or they will shrink too much, but I figure when I get smaller, I can dry them and they'll fit me then too! lol
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 280 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views
Recent Topics