loss too much weight?

veronicabal
on 11/1/09 1:36 am
is anyone out there who feels that they have lost  too much weight? i know that is ironic but, i think i have. i started at 306 leaving the hospital after my  RNY  on 11/05/2007. I am down to 134. I hate being this thin! i want to regain 20 lbs fast. when is this weight loss  suppose to stop? i don' t want to lose anymore weight!   any advice please.
ttpaba
on 11/1/09 1:48 am - Southaven, MS

I'd be interested in the details, how tall are you, what does your dr/nut say. How many calories are you consuming, how's your health?

heaviest 388} sx day 371} goal 175} current 283
Follow this link to my youtube  http://www.youtube.com/ttpaba
 I DO REVIEWS AND UPDATES AND STUFF  

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/09 3:17 am - Falls Church, VA
I need to gain.  Never thought Id be here.  8 pds Id like to gain.  The more I eat, the more it falls off.  Good food, bad food...you name it.  Im at 132, and 5'8" today.
5100kiki
on 11/1/09 4:03 am
I was looking at the protein shake mix at Wal-Mart yesterday and there is protein shake mix for building body mass and gaining weight.  I would try making a high caloric protein shake a couple of times a day to add calories.

Steph4022
on 11/1/09 9:54 am
AHHHH!!!!  What are you guys doing that I am not?  I cannot lose any more weight and it sucks.  Yes, I know the surgery was about being healthy but dag-gone.... I want this last 5-10 pounds off!!!!!  I just don't understand how ya'll are able to eat what you want (within reason, of course) and have the weight still come off??? 

veronicabal
on 11/1/09 11:51 am
IAM NOT DOING ANYTHING TO LOSE WEIGHT! AS A MATTER OF FACT I JUST HAD  BOLOGNA WITH LOTS OF MAYO  ON PITA AS A SNACK! I HAD BAKED ZITI FOR DINNER. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT I WANT IT TO STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!  THERE ARE DAYS WHEN  I DON'T FEEL LIKE EATING, WELL NOW I MAKE MYSELF. I EAT BREAKFAST AND LUNCH.  WHERE AS BEFORE I WOULD NOT EAT AT ALL. I ORDERED A HIGH CALORIE SHAKE MIX FROM GNC THAT HAS 2200 CALORIES PER SERVING. I KNOW ANYONE READING THIS WILL THINK IAM  NUTS BUT, I DIDN'T HAVE RNY TO LOOK LIKE A CRACKHEAD! 134 IS WAY TOO LOW FOR ME. I NEED TO REGAIN 20LBS. I AM 5.6 AND NEED A LITTLE MORE WEIGHT ON ME. BEING A SIZE 4 IS NOT FOR ME.
Laura in Texas
on 11/1/09 4:23 pm
I too am having this problem.  I wanted to stop at 145 and maintained that for 2 weeks, but lost 4 in the past week and a half, even though I've upped my calories.  I'm looking too sickly in the face.  Never thought I'd have that problem, either.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

meinnm
on 11/2/09 12:50 am
We are all different as they say.  I am 7 months out and am losing like a turtle.  I average 2 lbs a week since surgery.  I watch what I eat and exercise.  I get in all my protein.  I doubt I will ever be in the "I don't need to lose anymore" category.   
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics