angel91e · 0 replies · 31 views
Texas Caviar?
Myfab5 · 1 replies · 95 views
Most Active

Local Support Group(s) in Michigan...

thinjay2010
on 12/26/09 11:14 am
RNY on 12/01/09 with
Looking for any local support groups in southeast Michigan (particulary on the Detroit Metro westside/Livonia area)?

Anyone know of any?

Take Care & Good Luck,
Jason

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SW: 375  /  HW: 375               I'm down 173 lbs!
CW: 202  /  GW: 200       I'm at my goal... I'm good!!!!!!
Pam T.
on 12/26/09 4:20 pm - Saginaw, MI
 Hi Jay 

I attend two in Flint and run the one in Bay City.  I think there's one at Beaumont and one in Livonia but don't know the details.  Post the question on the Michigan forum and someone will know the details. 

Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Karen.E
on 12/26/09 5:57 pm
RNY on 07/20/09 with

Hi Jay,

There is one at St. Mary Hospital.  The info is not on their website so you will need to call the Michigan Bariatric Institute for the next date and time.  They change the day of the week that they have the support group so that different people can make it.  Dr. Zeni's practice runs the support group but all are welcome.

Hope to see you at the next meeting,

Karen

amonkrn
on 1/18/10 7:24 am
Pam,

I am in Bay CIty and am wondering about the details of your support group, when, where and what time?  You can reach me at 989-895-9080, 989-737-0353 or by email AmonKrn@aol.com.

Karen
Pam T.
on 1/18/10 7:35 am - Saginaw, MI
 Hi Karen  

Our next meeting is Feb 11th.  I've added your email address to my email list -- you'll get a message about a week before the meeting with the details for location and such. 

Can't wait to meet you
Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Unconventional_Beaut
y

on 12/27/09 3:17 pm - MI
RNY on 01/21/08 with
Barix has groups all over the state.  Follow this link and then click on the US map for the PDF file listing all groups/locations... http://www.barixclinicsstore.com/support_groups_landing.html

Heather

I don't hardly recognize myself or my life anymore!

Mellissa L.
on 12/28/09 4:49 am - Southgate, MI
There is one in the downriver area at henry ford wyandotte.  3rd wednesday of every month.  7pm. 

H/C/G:  298/170.4/160 (H=5'5)  @ Dr's goal 5/23/2012.  Revison surgery 5/26/2011 convert from band to bypass due to slipped band.