My Ex-Husband regrets divorce....

teresa79
on 2/1/10 8:01 am - Fowler, IN
I to battled infertility due to PCOS while I was married to my Ex-Husband. We finally conceived while on Clomid and I lost the baby, I didn't know it at that time but my Ex was sleeping with this woman while I was preganant and then lost our unborn child.

When I married my now Husband he told me, "I don't care if we can't have children, I'll make you a Mommy still." We adopted our miracle child when he was 3 weeks old and he is now 2.5 years old as of Christmas Day 09. Now with the significant weight loss, I know I am sure to have a healthy preganancy later on when my Surgeon says it safe to start trying.

I feel like God was trying to tell me something...I'm glad that I didn't have children with my Ex-Husband. I am happy that my Husband now is the father of my son. He's a wonderful Daddy and an amazing Husband!

I'm glad that I posted my story on here. I didn't realize how many women this could affect and how many of you have had the same life experinces that I had went through. Just remember time does heal, God does heal, and life and happiness go on.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 563 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 341 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 455 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 369 views