WOW moment... Did anyone else see Kelly Price last night??

curvaceousdiva
on 11/7/10 10:50 pm - Hyattsville, MD
She has gained ALL her weight back.  I was like .  Although I one of those who cant really fathom gaining back my weightdue to me barely being able to eat now... I was beyond stunned. 
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
tcunningham
on 11/7/10 10:58 pm - Bay Minette, AL

Did she have weight loss surgery?  I thought she lost weight as some people say the natural way.  I didn't see her, but the last time I saw her she was a lot smaller.

Timeka

curvaceousdiva
on 11/7/10 11:03 pm - Hyattsville, MD
At least 4 of my gfs said she had the bypass cause they called me and was like turn to BET ASAP last night... I dont know for sure...
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
tcunningham
on 11/7/10 11:06 pm - Bay Minette, AL
let me know if you find out.  I am going to look her up online. If I find out she did I will let you know. 

Timeka

curvaceousdiva
on 11/7/10 11:13 pm - Hyattsville, MD
thanks.. I didn****ch any of the program.. I just turned when gfs called me to catch a glimpse but another gf just said she hadnt... she dieted and has since gained it all back..
kllawren3
on 11/8/10 12:32 am - Durham, NC
Here's a link to the performance: http://www.bet.com/Specials/blackgirlsrock/bgr_videos/bgr10_video_performances.htm
Today I begin living for me!    
ncmdgirl
on 11/8/10 12:44 am
Girl BYE....you know she aint gained ALL her weight back. Alot of it yes but Kelly was about 400 lbs seriously when she was in the "Mo money, mo problems" video with Puffy and Biggie. If she didn't have surgery before - she definitely should consider it now.

DIVA we are going to pray for Ms. Kelly because I don't want to see her back where she started. I am equally as shocked as you are.
Just a few more steps to wonderland......and believe me I am taking baby steps (ugh).

curvaceousdiva
on 11/8/10 12:47 am, edited 11/8/10 12:51 am - Hyattsville, MD
Yes indeed we will chica...

As mentioned.. Im going by what my gfs called and texted me last night as Im SOO NOT a Kelly price fan AT ALL. I don****ch BET.. LOL nor music videos for that matter... didnt even know she was in that video.
CancerianDiva
on 11/8/10 1:02 am
I remember hearing about her having the surgery years and years ago.
It is true, weight gain can happen. 
Most of us on here are still in our honeymoon phase, but, every pound lost is not always gone forever.
curvaceousdiva
on 11/8/10 1:10 am - Hyattsville, MD
I noticed last night.. and I guess I cant fathom cause I can barely eat now..
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 329 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 368 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 329 views