Best place to buy Syntrax Nectar?

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/11 1:38 am
RNY on 11/29/10 with
Where is the cheapest place to buy Syntrax Nectar protein? I am fooling myself thinking I am going to use plain protein powder and make all these fancy drinks. I just need to buy a bunch in flavors I like. I am so lazy.

-Michelle
TamaraL
on 1/24/11 1:40 am
buy samples first.  You can get samples at Vitalady, other websites. THat way you can figure out what flavors you like the best

Tamara

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/11 2:12 am
RNY on 11/29/10 with
I got a bunch from Vitalady around the time of my surgery. Is that the best place to get the full sizes, too?

-Michelle
sophielyn
on 1/24/11 2:01 am

I have alot of samples I can send you if you want to inbox me your address .... I don't like them   

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/11 2:11 am
RNY on 11/29/10 with
That would be great, thanks! I couldn't get to your profile because the site is saying it is private. Maybe if you friend me first, I can then send you a message. Otherwise, my email is genius163 at yahoo dot com.

-Michelle
Bootssie
on 1/24/11 2:21 am - CA
RNY on 12/17/10 with
From Syntrax:

We are currently offering a one time only, limit one per person special on the Nectar 'Variety Sampler' containing 13 full serving packets of the following flavors: Apple Ecstasy, Caribbean Cooler, Crystal Sky, Fuzzy Navel, Lemon Tea, Pink Grapefruit, Roadside Lemonade, Strawberry Kiwi, Twisted Cherry, Chocolate Truffle, Strawberry Mousse, Vanilla Bean Torte and Latte Cappuccino. The price is $13.00. The Nectar Variety Sampler receives FREE SHIPPING and orders typically arrive in 2-5 business days via UPS Ground. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please give us a call at 866-333-7403 x 801. Our hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm Central time.
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/11 2:23 am
RNY on 11/29/10 with
Thanks. I got that sampler already right around the time of my surgery. Maybe I will have my husband call and see if he can get it, too, since there are a few different flavors in that list than what I received.

-Michelle
Bootssie
on 1/24/11 2:27 am - CA
RNY on 12/17/10 with
Honestly, I prefer Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard. I've tried several flavors and just cannot taste the protein and they do not need to be doctor'ed up (IMO). Everyone is right, Vitalady has tons of samples you can buy. That's how I found what worked for me.
Russel B.
on 1/24/11 2:36 am - Ellicott City, MD
If you're ordering more than the protein, or ordering more than one container - Netrition.com.  Otherwise for purchases of single containers the Vitamine Shop carries them, they're about $5 more expensive but you eat that up on a single container shipment from Netrition for the shipping cost ($I think it's 4.50 per order no matter how much you order)

Fear is the lock and laughter the key to your heart            
Deedles
on 1/24/11 2:45 am - Highlands, TX
I use Syntrax Necter Sweets Vanilla Bean Torte. The best price I've found online is from www.allstarhealth.com/ They have a base shipping rate of $5.95 and their prices on other stuff isn't bad either.
Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 448 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 410 views