Personality Change?

ncmdgirl
on 4/4/11 2:15 am
I must admit that I am MUCH nicer than I was prior to surgery. I smile so much now it is ridiculous. Prior to surgery I took offense to everything, especially if someone was asking me about my love life, which was basically non-existent (I had sex but the men never really were attracted to me). And normally any little thing would hurt my feelings.

Now it is like my name is Ms. Optimistic. But I must admit, that I will stick up for myself more now.  For example, I have met a guy and we have been dating for around 2 weeks, so of course we have been out to dinner and different outing over the past couple of weeks. This morning I shared with my mom that we are going out to dinner tonight and she blurts out, "You are going to gain all that weight back!" Now I am not sure how having a side salad and FF dressing with grilled chicken is going to make me fat but oh well. So I quickly spoke up and said that our meals are always healthy because he is a PT fitness instructor and he/I don't eat junk! NOW TAKE THAT YOU OLD BAT!

So yes my personality has changed DRASTICALLY in that I am more assertive and I speak up for myself now.
Just a few more steps to wonderland......and believe me I am taking baby steps (ugh).

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 568 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 357 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 249 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views
Recent Topics