Excercise Foamies? - Potential TMI

AudLight
on 5/11/11 10:59 pm - GA
I recently started working out after my surgery, it has been almost 5 months.   (I was originally just trying to make sure I move more, and I was playing soccer with the team I coached)  I started Monday by swimming laps, and then I did the same yesterday.  Both times when I fell my heart rate kick up, I start to get similar symptoms to when I have the foamies.  I have to spit constantly and it is like my stomach is pushing out snot.  I havent actually thrown up after working out, but everything else lines up with the foamie symptoms.  Has anyone else experienced this?  It is weird.
   - Audrey

Amy Smith
on 5/12/11 1:09 am
I may not be the right one to respond as that I am like 20 months out and still struggle with nausea on a daily basis, but I too often times experience nausea and end up feeling like I can't swallow my own saliva.  For me this usually does not happen if I work out in the evening, but if I work out in the morning or if I am working out outside and it is a little bit cold this is how I feel.  I don't know if this is normal or not.  I am also just now able to drink something while I work out without throwing it right back up. I frequently have to stop working out to go get some nausea meds. 
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 191 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics