Disney

BrownEyes401
on 6/24/11 11:27 pm

For my 1yr anniversary i planed family trip to Disney World. I was wonder if anyone had any problems postop w. roller coasters? or If I can I get a discount on the food plan  w. proof of surgery? Thanks for your time.

Valerie

The best moment in life is when you start believing in yourself!
therealleigh
on 6/24/11 11:32 pm - Matthews, NC
You can not get discount on the meal plan. Best thing to do is figure pricing of where you are going to eat and see if it's better to pay out of pocket. I don't think you would have any problems with Disney coasters.
Amy M.
on 6/25/11 12:10 am - Linden, MI
 You will not have any problems with the rides.  I went to WDW about 6 weeks out and had no problem riding all the rides.  As far as the dining plan you will not get a discount on that.  

Ninnygirlj
on 6/25/11 1:01 am
We go to Disneyland all the time and they won't give you a discount. I get a kids meal. They have never said anything to me about it. I'm sure Disney World will be the same way.

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/11 1:19 am - Boston, MA
 I just booked a christmas trip to WDW, I will be 9 months post op; I got the deluxe dining plan and I figure my boyfriend and growing 14 yr old son will consume my left overs no problem! I just hope I can resist all the yummy desserts.. or atleast most of them! Have a great time!!
DisneyLover
on 6/25/11 6:31 am - WI
Did you get the deluxe dining plan for free?  If not, I personally think that the amount of food you get on that even preop is a ton.  Most meals at Disney you can split unless it is an all you can eat place.  In our post op case now I think it is a waste of money.  Even if you have big eaters going with you.

Sarah

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/11 6:48 am - Boston, MA
No I didn't get it for free.. we are mostly doing signature meals so I like the idea of paying for them upfront instead of $300 bucks a meal! There probably will be waste but it works for us better financially.. and there is still time for some free dining promos to come out.. which would be nice! but I agree, apps dinner and dessert every meal is a ton! but it's vacation so whatever! =)
qnmimi
on 6/25/11 10:09 am - Cottage Grove, MN
I just rode on 3 roller coasters yesterday....had a blast with no tummy issues. I am 5 month post op. Have fun!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 316 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 374 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 466 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 380 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 316 views