not feeling too well

kbstone
on 6/26/11 4:09 am - Decatur, AL
 Hello, everybody!  It's been a long time since i have posted here.  Sorry about that.  I had my bypass August 16, 2010, and things have been great so far... until...

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy this past Tuesday (June 21), and i was doing fine, but now I am constipated big ime,  This has caused my bladder to get messed with, and I can't pee!  It got Sooo bad that I had my hubby drive me to the ER at 3AM, and I begged for a catheter.  Once it was put in, I started getting relief.  Today has been filled with naps and yogurt and meds.  I had some issues with voiding in the hospital, but I did really well once I got home.  it wasn't until yesterday/last night that I couldn't go again.  They kept telling me that I needed to eat more, and my bowels were sluggish.  Really?  Gastric Bypass Girl needs to eat more??
I was just wondering if anybody has dealt with this?  What kind of advice do you all have for me?  Help!!

cgnnala
on 6/26/11 5:43 am
I havent had your situation but I hope it all gets better. FYI I am in Decatur as well.

Referral date: December 9, 2010                   First appointment: January 17, 2011
Approved for surgery: February 23, 2011     Surgery date: March 14, 2011

Onederland: May 9, 2011  
                             Diabetes-GONE, HBP-GONE (no meds since 3/13)
kbstone
on 6/26/11 6:19 am - Decatur, AL
 Thank you!  Decatur area?  That's awesome.  I haven't found many peeps in Decatur to reach out to or to discuss things.  Most of my friends have never had this.  Shoot, a lot have never had weight problems.  Haha.  I sing and perform around town - it would be funny if we have seen each other, but we never have met each other.  Hmmm.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 771 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 370 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 500 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 120 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 276 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?