lactose

rayjack12
on 12/28/11 11:57 am
Is it possible to not be able to even drink lastose free milk?  I'm trying to figure what is wrong with my tummy so I gave up milk products to start.  Ouch.  I do not enjoy this. 

I added Lactaid back in after a few days and stomach issues started back up.  Not as bad as before, but there none the less.

Do I just have to give up my nightly cup of milk altogether???
newmerightnow
on 12/28/11 12:02 pm - AK
I soon discovered I can longer drink milk. It makes my tummy real sick so now I drink protein vanilla soy hot chocolate and I love it better than milk, who would have knew.
poet_kelly
on 12/28/11 12:27 pm - OH
Are you assuming you are lactose intolerant?  I have a neice that is allergic to dairy and she cannot do any milk, even the Lactaid milk.  It's an allergy, not just lactose intolerance.

Anyway, have you tried soy milk instead? 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

rayjack12
on 12/28/11 10:50 pm

I was hoping lactose intolerant.  But at times, it seems like it may be milk altogether.  I'm going to keep experimenting.  I really really don't want it to be dairy in general.  That would suck.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views