Protein shake trouble.

ColleenA
on 3/16/12 9:40 am - NC
I used to drink protein shakes all the time and had no problems what so ever but for the last several months everytime I have one whether it's RTD or made I end up having severe pain in my stomach.  I believe it's an air bubble, I usually have to rub and rub and shake my tummy around to get it to move.  After it's over it sometimes just leaves me wore out.  Why would I have such trouble now and not just after surgery (i'm 16 months out)?  Anyone else have this happen to them?    On a similar topic I have an unopened can of Vanilla Latte Click, first to ask for it can have it!

Healthyforme
on 3/16/12 9:44 am - WI
RNY on 01/18/12
I'd love it! Let me know!
It sounds weird but maybe it is a bubble???

ColleenA
on 3/16/12 9:49 am - NC
You got it...send me your address to my [email protected]  I'll get it in the mail on Monday.
Price S.
on 3/16/12 12:22 pm - Mills River, NC
Sorry you are having problems.  does it happen if the protein is warm instead of cold?  What if you don't use a blender.  I use a blender at night to make a shake with ice but have warm decaf protein coffee in the morning and Nectar Lemon Tea with a crystal light tube and 48 oz of water during the day.  It mixes easily with a spoon and you don't get all the foam/bubbles. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 504 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 412 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 420 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 9 replies · 40 views