B12 injections what is the strength you take?

GraceGirl
on 8/1/12 12:06 pm
my script was 2.60 as well. Insurance would not cover needles. Pharmacy will sell them for 11$ she said I can pay 11 for 2, or wait she will call DR and have them increase to the maximun number of needles allowed and I would still pay that 11$ so I decided to have them call and get me more for the same price.

"If you're interested in achieving success, you'll do what's convenient. When you are committed to success, you'll do whatever it takes."

Btrue2u
on 8/1/12 12:14 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
That is crazy ....the bottle has 10 doses and there should be 10 needles ...I will have to see if my plan covers them next time ...I think I read on this thread that you can buy 100 on line for like $25 ...me I paid .50 per needle the needles cost more than the full price of the B12 crazy how they make thier money

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

poet_kelly
on 8/1/12 2:15 pm - OH
I get a box of 100 needles from the Kroger pharmacy for about $25.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 373 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 81 views
Recent Topics