The Link Between Acute Liver Failure And Bariatric Surgery

MyLady Heidi
on 11/13/12 4:35 am

I didn't read your post because I don't have time, but what I wanted to ask is where do you even get Tylenol, it has not been on the shelves around here in ages.  The fake stuff does not work and I would love to have a bottle for when I really need it.

I have always been a strong advocate of only taking Tylenol is small doses as needed because when I was in 6th grade my mother had a heart attack and the young single mother in the bed next to her was fighting for her life after liver and kidney failure from a failed suicide by overdose of Tylenol.  They didn't think she was going to die, just wish she did with the damage she caused her body.

M M
on 11/13/12 4:54 am

Um, Wal-Mart?  Target?  The grocery store?  There's no lack of it here.  I rarely buy it - but it's available.  

MyLady Heidi
on 11/13/12 4:59 am

Honestly here in CT it has not been on the shelves for month.  I beg everyone to look when they go to a store, its been recalled so long I thought it was out of business.  I looked last week at Stop & Shop and CVS and Wal-Mart, none had any real Tylenol.  It was odd CVS doesn't even have a space for it anymore on the shelves they only have their brand out.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics