Anyone Taking Align?

AprilM1969
on 12/5/12 2:49 am - OH

My surgeon has recommended that I take Align everyday in addition to my vitamins, said it works better than Metamucil and wants me to have a daily BM.  I saw it at the store and it's kind of pricey I'll buy it if it really works but don't want to waste my money on it if it's not helpful.  Anyone using it or taken it before? 

Jess B.
on 12/5/12 3:39 am - IA

I have been having problems with constipation and I was kind of wondering the same thing about miralax. It is not to crazy priced but is it going to work? I have tried MOM (vomit) and got no relief from it at all. You will have to let me know about the align. It really sucks when you go from being very regular before surgery to not being able to go afterwards. Best of luck to you.. I hope you find something that works for you. 

Jess

emt_amy
on 12/5/12 3:41 am - MN
they have cheaper ones that work just as good. Florajen 3 is a great one, you get it at the pharmacy behind the counter. i only pay 12 dollars per bottle instead of the 40 for align.

AprilM1969
on 12/5/12 3:53 am - OH

I saw that Walmart has their own version of Align and it's about $12 per bottle maybe I'll try it. 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 426 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 376 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 227 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics