Maple Cottage Cheese Pancakes

omiomezzo
on 10/10/13 3:04 am, edited 10/10/13 6:14 pm
RNY on 09/19/13

Recipe removed

367 (HW)       357 (SW)          180 (GW)

PetHairMagnet
on 10/10/13 3:47 am, edited 10/10/13 9:27 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

I tried drizzling some sugar free maple on cottage cheese and it was pretty darn good! :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/10/13 3:55 am, edited 10/10/13 3:56 am

you do not need flour ... just saying... CC and egg (I add some protein powder and or flax meal - optional)  works great.. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

omiomezzo
on 10/10/13 4:00 am
RNY on 09/19/13
H.A.L.A B.
on 10/10/13 4:33 am

Yea..I hear you... then adding some apple sauce to that, add some carbs and calories.. 

The farther you are - the more that extra 10-20 carbs can affect you maintenance.  

I rather add some fresh fruit to my pancakes, or made them with fruits.. But that's me.. 

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

omiomezzo
on 10/10/13 5:03 am
RNY on 09/19/13
H.A.L.A B.
on 10/10/13 8:27 am

hm... It was not negative not did I " Clearly you do not approve of the recipe, so what was the need to respond with criticism. "

I think you reading too much into my comments. I was just stating that reasoning like that would not work for me. 

As long as that works for you - it is great...  Continue...  adding little bit of this and little bit of that did not hurt much .. 

BTW: posting on a public forum and telling me to : Maybe next time it is best to keep those thoughts to yourself. Good luck to you." 

if kind of rude, hm...  don't you think? and BTW:  I offered feedback to someone who comment on your post...  - I did not respond to your post directly. You engaged me.... whatever... 

not sure what is your problem..  if you don't want people to comment on your post, then don't put that in public forum.. 

TXKashmir
on 10/10/13 9:50 am - Grand Prairie, TX

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your input on this. I, too, am in maintenance, and was wondering if the flour was necessary. I was actually fine with everything else, though I would use unsweetened applesauce, SF jelly, or real fruit. Your suggestions did not come across as negative to me, so not sure what happened - perhaps we can blame those famous newbie hormones!

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

Member Services
on 10/10/13 11:41 am - Irvine, CA
 ​​

Personal attacks are not allowed pursuant to our Terms Of Services.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to, name-calling, being hateful, threatening, harassing, insulting, malicious or attacking a member personally rather than challenging a member's views or position in an appropriate and respectful way.  

​​

Please keep comments on the subject, not on the person.

We appreciate your anticipated cooperation as an ObesityHelp member.   

Thank you,

Member Services

KathyS28
on 10/10/13 5:47 am - MA

I really want a like button on here!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 434 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views