Great NSV!

omiomezzo
on 10/22/13 8:26 pm
RNY on 09/19/13

So this past Sunday, while foraging through my closet for something to wear, I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans that I bought 3 and a half years ago, when my daughter was just 6 months old.  I bought them too small, with a good 6 inches to buttoning figuring that I would lost the baby weight and be able to get into them.  Well, 3+ years later and still unable to get into them I had pretty much lost hope, until I pulled them out this Sunday.  I figured I would just see how far I was from being able to wear them comfortably.  Little did I know, Sunday would be the day!  I put them on with room to spare!  What a great feeling!  I felt like Miranda in Sex and the City when she puts on her skinny jeans for the first time post baby and her confidence spikes through the roof....I was feeling so confident and sexy, and will every time I put those pants on.  Until they get too big that is, and I find a smaller sexy pair!

367 (HW)       357 (SW)          180 (GW)

-Babydoll-
on 10/22/13 9:09 pm - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Great NSV!! Congrats....it feels soooo good and its exciting to see those smaller sizes fit!! Keep up the good work

karenp8
on 10/22/13 10:53 pm - Brighton, IL

Your hard work is paying off. Congrats!

JustCK
on 10/23/13 12:56 am

Way to go! angry

Patm
on 10/23/13 1:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

That's awesome. I used to love pulling out clothes that had not fit me and find that now they did. It is even more fun when you can shop in regular stores for new clothes.

Ocalasam
on 10/23/13 1:52 am
RNY on 12/18/12

That's a good one!  All of my "clothes I was saving hoping I would loose weight one day" are all way too big for me right now!  It's a great feeling!

jamienichols22
on 10/23/13 4:04 am - MI

Congrats! I haven't had surgery yet (Dec 16th) but I have lost 47 pounds and I had this happen to me Monday. Ah the feeling was amazing and you are totally right the confidence is through the roof. Keep up the hard work

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

osubuxfan
on 10/23/13 4:13 am - Rome, GA

That is so awesome!!  Congrats!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 419 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views