THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/30/14 10:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Not sure this AM if it is OH or my internet that is running SO slow. UGH. We ALL have so very much everyday of our lives to be grateful for even if we can't think of anything. We opened our eyes and obviously you are awake or you wouldn't be here on Obesity Help. You've either decided to have a WLS or already had one or you are in the "thinking about it" phase or you wouldn't be on here as well. That alone with waking up and opening your eyes is something to be grateful for if you have nothing else. I bet everyone of us could make a huge list of things to be grateful for if we truly thought about it and tried. I do this post everyday to wake people up who seem to take things for granted. We have NO guarantees from day to do about anything at all. Everyday that we are blessed to wake up and live is a gift from God in my opinion. I am so very grateful for that everyday of my life. I think about how my life was before WLS and I will NEVER forget how my life was....it is SO much better 8+ yrs. post op WLS and after losing 140 lbs. I could go on and on listing things that I can now do that was only a dream or something I hoped that I would be able to do when I was pre-op. Life is good....no great for the most part. Everyday is a gift and I am so grateful for that gift. Just felt that I should share this with you today. I feel that I share the same things that I am grateful for everyday so I wanted to do something a little different today. PLEASE share if you'd like what your grateful for or any other thoughts with us today. Bless you and have a amazing pre-friday.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Monkeygrl14
on 5/1/14 6:22 am - Fresno, CA
RNY on 03/21/14

Today I am grateful that I am alive and well. I am also grateful for the 13 lbs I have lost in the past 2 weeks. I was able to get on a pair of shorts that I hadn't even been able to get over my butt a month ago! I am thankful that I was able to bite my tongue and mind my own business in a stressful situation with a very stressful family member today as well. I am grateful that I have the energy to do things that a month ago I was too depressed and overweight to do. I am loving life!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views