MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/11/14 11:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend and good Mother's Day. Everyday of our life we should be so grateful. We should be grateful everyday for waking up to yet another day to make better choices for our lives not only with food choices and exercise but every area of our lives. Everyday is a "gift from God" to us. Today I am so very grateful for Obesity Help and the fact that we can post our thoughts and ideas and help others on their WLS journeys. Grateful for all these forums and all the amazing people who are here daily to help and encourage others. Grateful for my WLS and the weight that I have maintained going on 9 yrs. Grateful for my friends and family, health and for the rain we are now getting. Grateful for my 3 sons and the love that they show me everyday. Grateful for my husband of 37 yrs and all he does to make our lives better everyday. Grateful for my faith in God and his answered prayers in our lives. Grateful for freedom here in America that some other countries don't have. Grateful for life itself. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 368 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 401 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?