always feel sick

deeangel31
on 5/27/14 1:51 am
RNY on 09/03/13

Hello everyone!....I don't post much but I do try to keep up with posts when I can. I have an issue that's really starting to wear on my nerves and I was looking for some friendly input from fellow bypass patients. Here's whats going on....I feel sick to my stomach...alot....Dr found gallstones so in March had my gallbladder removed and her also ran scope down to look at my pouch and make sure there were no ulcers. All was good there..... Ok, thought I was finally gonna feel better. No....still happening. Last night, I was already in bed and it hit me all of a sudden. Stomach hurting, cold sweat all the same things as before and the only thing I can seem to throw up is clear foamy looking stuff...That happened twice last night. Was up till 2 this morning. Finally took a phenergen and got some sleep. Has anyone else had this happen before or does anyone have any idea what is causing this? I go back to Dr tomorrow but was hoping for some veteran input from you guys as well. I'm tired of feeling sick all the time!!!! HELP!!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 332 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 332 views